HEY, I'M LEXIE.
I'm so glad you landed here. This blog is a personal project born out of a belief that the internet can be a catalyst for connection.
I like to write about the things that come with struggle - like faith and marriage and friendship. I also like to write about fashion, health, food and books because that's just what I like talking about.
This blog is a work in progress, like me, like all of us.
Some of those basic facts:
- I'm married to Jake. We were "just friends" in college and I had this irritated suspicion that he was convinced we'd get married. We did. :)
- I'm a homebody who loves to snuggle up in a blanket, light a candle, and read my library book
- Born and raised in the DC area, went to Liberty University (go LU), and moved to Colorado in February 2017
- My dirty dishes are from peanut butter toast, pad thai, coffeeeeee, red wine, Talenti
- Other favorite things - Shauna Niequist, group texts, hiking, happy hour, a clever advertising campaign, new restaurants, the color black, Chip & Jo.
New here? Here are some of my favorite posts
- How to Survive Valentines Day Expectations
- This Marriage Thing
- What Loss Teaches Me About Father's Day
- J+L Part 1, Part 2, Engagement
To say hello, DM me on Instagram (@lexieroberts_) or email (email@example.com)
Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage.
Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable, but they’re never weakness.